> HOME > Responsible Gaming
SuperScratch.com is committed to providing its members with a fun experience while maintaining a responsible gaming environment.
We take steps to prevent compulsive usage, and verify our players prevent underage players from accessing our services.
Prevention of gambling by minors
SuperScratch.com is designed for adults and not for minors. Our system is programmed to detect usage by minors and block it. Of course, like any other system, it is not fully-proofed. To make sure your children do not use this or other gambling sites, we recommend the installation of filtering software.
Here are a few more tips for parents:
Prevention of compulsive gaming habits
- Limit access to your gambling software by using a password.
- Keep your login information away from your children.
- Do not leave your computer unattended while logged into a gambling site.
- Do not allow underage persons to take part in any gambling activity.
- Talk to your children about the ban on underage gambling.
- Limit the time your children spend online.
Always remember that playing at SuperScratch.com is for personal entertainment. It is not meant to make you rich overnight and there is no winning formulas.
Make sure budget your money and know the game rules.
The following are the steps we take to prevent compulsive betting / gaming:
- Our employees go through a training program that teaches them how to recognize compulsive gambling and taking action when needed.
- Any member can exclude himself from our software at any time. The membership may be canceled upon request.
- A member’s email contact can be removed from our mailing list upon request.
- We let the member know the maximum bet allowed.
If you are uncertain whether to exclude yourself from our site, ask yourself the following:
- Have you been diagnosed with an addictive disorder previously?
- Do you place bets while under the influence of alcohol or other substances?
- Is gambling interfering with your daily life?
- Are you trying to recover previous loses by placing more bets?
If you answered ‘yes’ to one or more of the questions above, we strongly recommend that you contact our support team and ask to be excluded from the site as well as seek professional help.
Back to Top